Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yeah for New Kitchens!


Okay, so as you have probably heard. Jeff has finally finished our kitchen...well actually it has been done for awhile! But now I have pics! Woot! So that along with the finished product on our living room too. October kept us hopping. I have built the sets for the Parowan High School Musical of Crazy for You...which you had all better come and see. We open next week and I am nervous. I have to admit that it was alot of hours and tons of sleepless nights and cold auditoriums! I will be grateful when it is all done! I like exclaimation marks!!!!!!!

These are the brass rubbings that my dad did on his mission. I confiscated them and framed them! They are so COOL!







YES for drumsets in the living room!

Look closely at the tile work...Jeff and I did that! I know!




GRANITE!



Yellow walls! Going for Tuscan. Hope it worked!







4 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

I love your kitchen girl! Your house not only looks good but it feels good too. That's the most important! Love ya! Lisa

Steph said...

WOW! That is IN-credible!! I can't believe how amazing the paint job looks and that tile is SO awesome! You did a FAN-tab-u-lus job! I can't wait to come see it all in person. You are amazing! Granite it SO wonderful!!

The Shock's said...

Very tuscan i LOVE it thats what I was thinking when i saw it before you even posted it so in my opinion you achieved! I love it are you guys for hire say 4 hrs away? he he he

Chelsea said...

Cary I found your blog! I knew you had one :) Your kitchen looks great! Jeff did a wonderful job!!