Monday, May 11, 2009

New Bathroom

ALRIGHT! HERE WE GO! So just an update on all that has been happening in the Zwang's Life. We are working on our new sprinking system and have recently finished our bathroom. This completes the inside remodel! Woot!!! It's like a dream come true! Well, almost.


Now all we have to stress about is the millions of $$$ that need to be spent on the outside! What are you going to do?



Here are the pics and the latests workings:

I turned 30 and had a birthday bash where my band came and rocked out!




Ick!! Yellow Bathroom...Now you see it....






Now you don't!



Isn't it sweet! It beats the old Yellow bathroom any day! At least I think so!
Stay tuned for more updates~



8 comments:

Amber Lee said...

Holy cow! Cary, that's like the most amazing transition I've ever seen, even more than on TV shows! You guys are talented to have that kind of vision and make your bathroom so amazing--it looks like something out of a super sweet expensive hotel suite!

Dave Harris Family said...

That looks awesome!!! I love bathrooms in that color. I think we should get together and have lunch sometime soon. I can talk to Steph and see if she wants to come up to Cedar with me and we can meet you there. Is there a time you are available??

Bon said...

Gorgeous! What a great designer you are!!

Jess said...

Wow! The transformation is amazing. I really like the black toilet. That's pretty brave.

Steph said...

You are AMAZING!! That is all I can say! I'm definitely up for lunch! Tell me when!

Farah said...

Oh wow! That bathroom is SEXY!!! Great Job!

Sally Jackson said...

Nice toilet!

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

I finally found your blog. I love the black toilet. It looks like I need you to come help me with my house. That is an amazing job!