Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cary's European Vacation - France

France was beautiful...ghetto...amazing...and smelled like pee....all rolled into one! We experience rain for a lot of the time there...

This first pic is of the Opera House (Phantom of the Opera!)
This is the inside of Notre Dame! It was so Beautiful!

The OUTSIDE of Notre Dame

This is our One Week Anniversary of when we met!
These are my girls! Alyssa, Kortne, and Katie. They were amazing young women!
This is also just a few hours after I realized that I had erased over 700 pictures of my trip! MORON!

Climbing the 18 million steps up the Eiffel Tower


We spent some time in the Louvre...where I met Mona Lisa.

Still the Louvre...Angels and Demons anyone?

The famous Moulin Rouge...on the same street as all the rest of the RED LIGHT district!
We were supposed to be looking at the Napoleon trees!

This was also quite a hike...up above this were the artist's quarters.
This is where we got mobbed by people wanting to draw you!
It was scary!
After the days of touring Paris...we always went to eat at the same place. It was a resturaunt and it was the most AMAZING french food I will ever eat. The funny thing is that it always came out looking bland, then you would bite into it and it was incredible! I was trying to speak French but the only word I could remember was Toilette!

4 comments:

Ana said...

Finally! I seriously got goosebumps when I saw those sights. I am so entirely jealous! I need to see more pics!

Farah said...

What an adventure! Can I come sometime?

Shelly said...

Good Grief!!! Do you ever stay home?? I wish I could have been there. I have never even been on a plane other than the life flight with Jaycee up to Salt Lake. (Does that even count???)

Amber Lee said...

These pictures are killing me! I'm so jealous!