Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cary's European Vacation - London

Europe was so AMAZING! I never imagined in a million years that I would get to do something so wonderful! I had the time of my life. In fact, I found upon returning home, that I missed Europe and those kids more than I could describe! It was a learning and growing experience with many new friends made along the way. So here is the story of my trip.....



We got there and everyone was driving on the wrong side of the road...of course we knew this was the case, but it sure was hard to get used to!














One of the nights there, we went to see Wicked! I love this musical!














Brandy is the gal that I went with...this is us in front of Parliment!














Westminster Abbey was pretty much as cool as I thought it would be!


















Changing of the Guard and Buckingham Palace.














Tower Bridge

All of us on the steps of St. Paul...feed the birds tuppens a bag!


Shakespear's Globe Theater...this is the REAL one!!! Not the Adams in Cedar City!
Windsor Palace...the Queen was here when we were touring!
This is a memorial thing at the spot where the chopping block used to be where Henry the VIII had all those people beheaded.


As you can imagine...there were many other things that we saw...but I am too lazy to upload ALL the pictures!!! There were over a thousand afterall! LOL!
Coming Soon....France!

1 comment:

Camaree Staheli said...

You updated! I am so proud, not to mention I had almost given up hope! Your time in London reminded me of my trip I took two years ago at almost the exact same time (right down to seeing Wicked at the same theater - isn't is amazing!).

Thanks for updating and sharing your trip! Keep posting! :)